Saturday, March 1, 2014

Some random pictures (old and new)

Here is Lily by the school fountain in Summer 2013. I think this is right around the time she learned to walk.

Here is Lily enjoying her new room right as we set it up. This was the day she got the best room on campus.


Here are some photos from when Lily got ahold of the camera. It is rare to get the photographer in the shot!




... and some flashback photos which are perfectly timed ... since we are heading to visit Michael and Alana and Maelle in just a few weeks. They are living in London and we are heading there for our long three day weekend ... four adults and three babies in one small London flat ... it should be interesting!




... and these two were the photos I got during my first week away on academic travel (Fall 2013)


... and this one Lauren sent to me while on my most recent academic travel (February 15-22, 2014) ... just melting my heart ...

... oh but she had to send me one of each so I also got this one to melt me ...

... the pictures worked. I missed them all like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment