Friday, April 11, 2014

Getting Home from Work is the Best Time of Day (April 9-11, 2014)

The best time of the day is when I walk in the door, finished with work for the day. Before I close the door or can even see into the living room I hear, "da-ddy!" from Lily. Then i come around the corner and Chloe just lights up to see me. I walk over and in either order bend down and get a huge welcome home hug from Lily and a bunch of tickle, laughter, and giggles from Chloe. What a way to start the real portion of my day.






... and then to get ready for our all inclusive resort trip to Egypt tomorrow, Lauren and I headed off to the store to get some food for the freezer so we can eat when we get home ... and we got some shades for Lily. Oh man does she like them. She even put them on "sissy!"



1 comment:

  1. That is SO GREAT that you have a wonderful welcome waiting from your little girls when you get home from work! Best part of the day. I love it! Chloe is looking GOOD with those shades :)

    ReplyDelete