Monday, May 12, 2014

Lily Hears Great Singing For the First Time (May 9, 2014)

Ok, this was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Lily was playing with some elementary school children, but was becoming shy and wanting her dad to hold her hand. She was just telling me "hand" and trying to have me stand up and walk away with her ... when ... the girls' singing teacher (yes, the elementary school has their own singing coach here) ... when the girls' singing teacher suggested they sing a song for Lily. Lily's jaw dropped, she froze just mesmerized by the beautiful voices. She backed up against me, slid down to sitting on my lap and watched silently as the girls sang this song over and over to her. Eventually she even tried singing herself ... you can here her shout "Nah! Nah! Nah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment